- I'm having extreme amounts of jealousy towards a good friend
- My current friend-zone rate is at 100%
- I'm feeling quite depressed
- I'm doubting my own abilities
- I have a terrible self-image
- I'm still living at home
- I'm lonely
- I hate my job
- Waiting for audition results is killing me
- The initial confidence that I had at the beginning of the semester has vanished completely
- I'm allowing my emotions to crush me
- People make me angry
- My older brother and I haven't talked pleasantly in over 4 months
- Costume Construction
- Girls I like end up being attracted to my friend rather than me (see first item)
Improv is my stress relief. Weird, I know. ("His stress relief is putting himself in a state of complete vulnerability? What a weirdo...") Yes. Yes I am. I like feeling that vulnerable because I'm never that way around others. I don't show my true emotions to everyone all the time and I usually lock them inside of myself. But not when I improvise. I get to release every thought, feeling, musing, rant, and scream that I usually want to give throughout the week without any bad consequences. NO ONE will judge it. EVERYONE will love watching it. It's liberating. And this liberating feeling: it's mine, and not a single person, no matter how good-looking, charming, well-liked, pretty, rich, kind, mean, unpleasant, passive aggressive, depressing, or talented they are, can take it away from me.
I love improv. I'm kind of obsessed.
Improv is my chocolate.