- What if I'm not right for the roles I have recently been given?
- What if, after summer, people that I enjoy hanging out with don't want to hang out anymore?
- What if people start treating me differently?
- What if it looks like I'm just trying to copy my friend, rather than being myself? (We're similar, it's odd.)
- What if I don't get into the BFA? (I guess it's not that big of a deal, but still...)
- What if I change?
- What if the person I change into is someone who disgusts me?
- What if I'm starting to get annoying to others?
- What if my friends don't want me around them anymore now?
- What if I don't get a new job for the summer?
- What if I can't get over my confidence issues?
- What if I start getting jealous again? (Oh yeah, my jealousy has gone down since last I talked about it.)
- What if I lose control of myself?
- What if the side effects that I've read about happen? (Different story, for another time.)
- What if I'm not cared about?
- What if I lose my friends? (If you can't tell, I've been worrying about friendship... a lot.)
- What if I can't move out in the fall?
- What if I'm overreacting?
- What if something is wrong and I can't help it be right?
- What if I end up looking needy to people?
- What if I've been smothering my friends?
- What if I never get a girlfriend?
- What if I make the wrong choices?
- What if my negative thoughts and emotions are right?
I don't know what to do with myself. I feel numb... and I hate it...
(Sad I know... Not seeking pity with this picture...just... yeah.)
In other, less sad, news: Today I was told I looked hot. Twice.