Monday, May 28, 2012

Lists, Lists, and More Lists

Rather than making a series of posts that contain these lists; I thought it would just be easier to put them all down here! On one convenient post of lists!

Things I Love:
  • Music
  • Harry Potter
  • Disney
  • To be specific: The Hunchback of Notre Dame
  • To be even more specific: The final note that Clopin sings in "The Bells of Notre Dame"
  • The French Horn
  • Oboes
  • Acting
  • Improv
  • Improv
  • Improv (Because 3 times is funny)
  • My Friends
  • Choirs
  • SWITZERLAND!!!! (More happy than Disneyland)
  • Showers
  • Singing in showers
  • Writing
  • Star Wars
  • Nerd Games
  • Walking
  • The point in the morning where the sun just came up, and no one is around
  • Night time
  • Thunderstorms
  • Cooking
  • Mary Poppins
Things I Hate:
  • When an instrument is out of tune and someone DOESN'T FIX IT!
  • Yelling
  • People with the "Holier than Thou" attitude 
  • My general appearance..... cough.
  • Those tiny little scratches that don't need any medical attention, but sting like hell
  • People who can't say things to my face
  • Bugs. All of them. (Especially if they are anywhere near where I sleep at night.)
  • Pickles
  • Asking too many questions
  • Impatience
  • Ignorance
  • Being alone
  • Not having something to do
  • Writer's block
  • False hope
  • Being ignored
  • Being forgotten
  • The phrase "Well I did think about inviting you, but I didn't end up doing so."
  • Snow
  • The moment you realize you are wrong in an argument
  • Losing
  • Playing basketball
Things I Want:
  • Fame (who doesn't?)
  • To look older
  • Physical fitness (Working on it...)
  • To move out
  • Charisma (with well... women... when I'm actually trying)
  • The ability to dance
  • Someone that I feel I can talk to all the time, no matter what, for a long time
  • A new wardrobe
  • To be in a good Disney movie (none of that straight to T.V. shit)
  • To be taken seriously
  • To be seen as more than just comic relief
  • Someone to discover the cure to Multiple Sclerosis
  • Background music. All. The. Time.
  • More male friends (Girls are fine... but I need to be... macho....? Sure, let's use that word)
  • Children (not now, but at some point)
  • People to GET FRICKEN BACK TO CEDAR! (Shelly, Josh, Selena, Natalie, Jane, Brie, Amanda, etc...)
Things I Need:
  • Experience
  • Money
  • Time
  • A healthier diet
  • A place to move in to
  • A better job than tutoring
  • Medicine
  • Gloves (so I stop killing my fingers)
  • To find my ipod (I'm going a little bit crazy)
  • A 3.8 to a 4.0 next semester
Fears:
  • Deep water
  • Spiders
  • Overly-realistic masks
  • Centipedes (Have you SEEN those things? It's like they crawled strait from HELL!)
  • Losing people who I've become close to (in any way)
....I think that's about everything I wanted to list........... for now. (cackle)

1 comment:

  1. Man I miss you! I agree with the fact that we all just need to go back to Cedar so we can be with you.

    ReplyDelete